Easter Lemon Olive Oil Ricotta Pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups full cream milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Willow Creek Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil
- Easter Eggs
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs.
- Add the ricotta cheese, milk, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just blended.
- Stir in the Willow Creek Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto a preheated pan and bake for approximately 4 mins/2 mins a side.
Willow Creek Olive Estate
Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil
Our award-winning Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil is a light and refreshing oil. Its tangy profile is perfectly balanced with a sweet and zesty undertone. This delicious product consists of 100% delicate extra virgin olive oil and lemon flavouring.