- 12 SASKO seeded burger buns
- 1,3kg corned beef, cooked and meat pulled
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 whole roasted chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1,3kg gammon, cooked and meat pulled
- 2 cups mayo
- 45ml Dijon mustard
- Some salad leaves for serving
- Mushroom sauce – Fry 1 sliced onion and 2 minced garlic cloves in some Willow Creek parmesan flavoured olive oil and 100g butter until cooked. Add 1 drained tin of Rhodes quality mushrooms in brine and 30ml Hinds parsley. Fry for another 5 minutes and add 500ml milk that is mixed with 30ml maizena. Whisk until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste and serve.
- Tomato sauce – Fry 1 sliced onion and 2 minced garlic cloves in some Willow Creek parmesan flavoured olive oil until cooked. Add 1 tin Rhodes quality Italian style tomatoes, 30ml Hinds mixed herbs and season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. Cook until thickened and serve.
- Curried peach sauce – Fry 1 sliced onion and 2 minced garlic cloves in some Willow Creek parmesan flavoured olive oil until cooked. Add 1 tin Rhodes quality peach slices, 30ml Pakco curry paste and 5ml Hinds cayenne pepper. Cook until thickened, puree with a stick blender and serve.
Chopped salad salsa
- 4 large salad tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- A handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 tin Rhodes quality black beans, drained and rinsed
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 50ml Willow Creek blood orange flavoured olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 500g SASKO vanilla muffin mix, prepared according to package instructions. You can also use the chocolate muffin mix.
- 2 tins of condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 200g red glace cherries, halved
- 250g marshmallows, halved – keep some for garnish
- 2 cups cream
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 2 tins Rhodes quality crushed pineapple
- Some fresh berries to garnish and serve with
- Cut open all the burger buns and toast them in a dry pan until golden brown.
- Mix the pulled beef with the BBQ sauce and keep it aside.
- Mix the shredded chicken with the sweet chili sauce and keep it aside.
- Mix the pulled gammon with the mayo and mustard and keep aside.
- Place salad leaves on each bun and divides the meats onto each burger, 4 with beef, 4 with chicken, and 4 with pork.
- Serve with the salad and sauces.
Chopped salad salsa
- Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Serve with the burgers and sauces.
- Spread the vanilla muffin mix onto 2 prepared baking sheets and bake until golden brown at 180 degrees Celsius. Cool down.
- Using a large glass container, cut out 4 discs of the vanilla muffin sheet cakes and keep them aside.
- Whisk the condensed milk and lemon juice together until thickened.
- Add the cherries, marshmallows, vanilla, and pineapple.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks and fold it into the condensed milk mixture.
- Layer the vanilla cake discs with the tart filling in the glass container.
- Garnish with the extra marshmallows and berries.
- Chill for at least 4 hours until serving.
Willow Creek Olive Estate
Parmesan Flavoured Olive Oil
The rich, pungent aroma of this popular hard cheese is expertly blended into our Parmesan Flavoured Olive Oil. Use this heavenly product to enhance pasta dishes, crusted chicken pieces, or pork chops.
WILLOW CREEK OLIVE ESTATE
Willow Creek Olive Estate strives to be the preferred South African extra virgin olive oil brand by developing a diversified range of quality, ethical and trusted products that promote a healthy lifestyle. Our versatile range of premium olive-based products is constantly evolving to accommodate the culinary and sensory demands of consumers and connoisseurs alike.