- Willow Creek coriander flavoured olive oil
- 2 medium-sized butternuts, peeled, deseeded, and cubed
- 2 medium-sized orange sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 Onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 5 cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 45 ml Pakco curry paste
- 10 ml Hinds turmeric
- 1 liter prepared vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tin coconut cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oven Temperature: 200 degrees Celsius
- Place the butternut and sweet potato cubes on a large oven tray, drizzle with the coriander oil, season to taste, and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until roasted and caramelised.
- Heat some coriander oil in a large pot and saute the onions, garlic, and ginger until lightly browned.
- Add the curry paste and turmeric and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the roasted butternut, sweet potato, and stock, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes until the soup starts to thicken.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth, add the coconut cream, and season to taste.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve.
Willow Creek Olive Estate
Coriander Flavoured Olive Oil
Love the taste and aroma of fresh herbs? So do we! Willow Creek Olive Estate’s Coriander Flavoured Olive Oil is your ticket straight to herb heaven! This product consists of delicate extra virgin olive oil which has been infused with natural coriander flavouring. Every drop smells like a herb garden and will allow you to add delicious earthy aromas to whatever you choose to pair it with.
WILLOW CREEK OLIVE ESTATE
Willow Creek Olive Estate strives to be the preferred South African extra virgin olive oil brand by developing a diversified range of quality, ethical and trusted products that promote a healthy lifestyle. Our versatile range of premium olive-based products is constantly evolving to accommodate the culinary and sensory demands of consumers and connoisseurs alike.