WHITE CHOCOLATE AND PERSIAN LIME OLIVE OIL FUDGE
Recipe by Saratogo Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3 T Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 T Lime Zest, finely grated
- 1 c Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Persian Lime Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 c Miniature Marshmallows
- 450g White Chocolate Morsels
- 1. Grease an 8×8 inch square baking pan. Combine sugar, butter and lime juice in a heavy saucepan. Stir in sour cream, Persian Lime Olive Oil and lime zest until incorporated; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2. Bring to a rolling boil and continue cooking, without stirring, until 240 degrees (soft-ball stage) on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and let stand about 20 minutes, without disturbing, until mixture cools to 130 degrees.
- 3. Stir in marshmallows and white chocolate until melted and mixture is smooth; fudge should begin to thicken and the shine will just start to disappear. Immediately pour fudge into greased pan and let stand about 10 minutes until top is firm to touch. Using a knife, score top of fudge to make fudge squares. Refrigerate about 1 hour. When cool and firm, cut out fudge.