ROASTED TOMATO CROSTINI
By Hannah Abaffy of @milkandhoneythebakery
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 7 whole garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 medium baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180 Celcius
- In a medium bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, salt, red pepper flakes, pepper and olive oil.
- Pour on a sheet tray and roast tomatoes for 20 minutes, or until soft.
- While tomatoes roast, combine remaining olive oil and fresh thyme in a medium bowl.
- Once tomatoes are finished, toss with the olive oil thyme dressing. Spoon tomatoes over baguette slices; serve immediately.