Pork Fillet & Fresh Berry Salad
This week we have a must try Pork Fillet & Fresh Berry Salad recipe from MALU Pork. We cannot wait to try this fresh summer recipe made with Willow Creek Olive Estate Directors’ Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Willow Creek Olive Estate Balsamic Reduction and Willow Creek Olive Estate Red Fig & Vanilla Balsamic Reduction. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Pork Fillet & Fresh Berry Salad Ingredients:
- 2 MALU Pork Fillets
- ½ cup Willow Creek Olive Estate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Willow Creek Olive Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Lettuce (We used Italian salad)
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries (Cut up)
- ¼ cup Fresh Blueberries (Whole)
- Hard Cheese
- Willow Creek Red Fig and Vanilla Balsamic Reduction
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard to use as a marinade.
- Place the Pork fillet in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag, pour the marinade over and
refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place a pan on high heat and add olive oil. Drain the fillet and discard remaining marinade.
- Panfry the Fillet over high to medium heat for 4 minutes per side. Season with salt and
pepper to taste.
- Remove the fillet from the pan and fold in aluminium foil. Set aside to rest, allowing juices to
- Now you can start assembling your fresh salad (lettuce, strawberries & blueberries).
- Once the fillets are cooled, slice and dish over your fresh salad.
- Garnish with hard cheese shavings.
- Serve the balsamic reduction as an additional dressing.