CHEESY GARLIC PIZZA
Recipe by: Food & Home Entertaining
We don’t mean to be cheesy, but this cheesy garlic pizza stole a pizza our hearts! We’ve made own home-made pizza dough, but you can also use store-bought pizza dough from your local supermarket.
This pizza is perfect for family dinner or a quick starter for when you are entertaining friends.
- 80ml olive oil (You can use Willow Creek Garlic Flavoured EVOO)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 quantity basic pizza dough (you can buy this from your local supermarket or make your own batch – recipe above)
- olive oil, for brushing (You can use the Willow Creek Garlic or the Parmesan Flavoured EVOO)
- 250ml (1 cup) Parmesan, freshly grated, plus extra shavings to serve
- 250ml (1 cup) mozzarella, grated
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Place 2 trays in the oven to heat for 5 – 10 minutes.
2. To make the garlic oil, place the oil and garlic in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
3. Divide the dough into 12 balls and roll out on a lightly floured surface to 10cm x 30cm ovals.
4. Brush the hot trays with oil and place a pizza base on each tray. Brush thebases with the garlic oil and top with the Parmesan and mozzarella.
5. Bake in batches of 2 until the topping is golden and the base is crispy, for about 8 – 10 minutes. Top with the parsley and extra Parmesan to serve.