Easter Lemon Olive Oil Ricotta Pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking Soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 ½ cups full cream milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Willow Creek Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil
- Easter Eggs
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- In a Large Bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, Baking Powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs.
- Then add the ricotta cheese, milk, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients .
- Stir until just blended.
- Then Stir in the Willow Creek Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil.
- Scoop About ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto a preheated pan and bake for approximately 4 mins / 2 mins aside.
Willow Creek Olive Estate
Lemon Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Lemon Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a light and refreshing oil. The tangy profile is perfectly balanced with a sweet and zesty undertone.